- Varighet: 1 Dager (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Te Anau, Fiordland
- Produktkode: MILFORD
Milford Adventure Coach & Cruise
- The Milford Road is one of the most scenic routes in New Zealand
- It is likely Milford Sound will be a highlight of your visit to New Zealand
- Mitre Peak is arguably New Zealand’s most photographed and recognised landmark
Why would you rush past it?
Milford Adventure offer a full day Milford Sound Coach and Cruise Day Tour
On your journey you will discover that Milford Sound is the
8th wonder of the world. While travelling with experienced and
knowledgeable guides you will have plenty of time to take in the
geology, botany, wildlife of Fiordland as well as Maori and European
histories. There are plenty of opportunities to take photos.
The Coach will meet you at your Te Anau accommodation at 7.45am - return approx. 4.30pm.
Fare $139 per person, $70 per child.
Optional Picnic Lunch and Snacks for $16.50 (must be pre-ordered) or you are welcome to bring your own.
Milford Sound Tour Includes lots of Photo Stops!
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- The Mirror Lakes to capture reflections of the surrounding mountains
- Lake Gunn for a short Nature Walk through beech forest
- The Hollyford Valley
- East Homer Nature Walk for an introduction into the world of alpine plants
- The Chasm to view the twisted shapes carved in the rock